NTBN
Create an account or log in to see Download and Progress section.
NTBN
Create an account or log in to see Download and Progress section.
NTBN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NTBN

The official NTBN forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Enjoy your stay in the NTBN forum!

The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire

Go down 
+10
Φ GW
Angat
Λ LiGhtninGeR
Ω G man
jejah
DarkSpirit
ε Itachi.Byakuya
μ Mad_Max
υ Sasuke
Uchiha Madara
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who is the strongest living shinobi according to you?
1)Kakashi
The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
2)Onoki
The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
3)Raikage
The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
4)Tsunade
 4% [ 1 ]
5)Itachi
The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 8 ]
6)Jiraya
The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
7)Orochimaru
 4% [ 1 ]
8)Sasuke
 7% [ 2 ]
9)Naruto
The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 8 ]
10)Gaara
 7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
Uchiha Madara
Gennin of The Leaf
Gennin of The Leaf
Uchiha Madara

The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire   The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Uchiha madara is surely a legendary shinobi. Only two persons were stronger than him- Hashirama and of course the sage of the six paths. He awakened the ultimate dojutsu - the rinnegan- the eyes which only the sage of the six paths had. He now possesses infinite chakra. He is the perfect uchiha. Will naruto be able to defeat him?What do you think?

Last edited by Uchiha Madara on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ε Itachi.Byakuya
Uchiha Itachi
Uchiha Itachi
ε Itachi.Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire   The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:33 pm

υ Sasuke wrote:
@itachi : yeah just because ppls like him, not because he's strong.
Naruto is strongest.

Jelly coz Sasuke didnt win...xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anime-Fans-Club/172044389506032
Chikido
Frost Mascot
Frost Mascot
Chikido

PostSubject: Re: The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire   The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:04 pm

idk which one to vote Razz but i think naruto with 9 tails chakra and 9 tails form is the best (in the list Razz) cuz he can make a huge bijuu dama + extreme speed + bunshin ability. And i think sasuke > itachi cuz he has the EMS, super susanoo, amaterasu arrow and he can use them as much as he want (but idk why the hell he fought suckly with kabuto)
my list may be:

1. Rikudou sennin
2. 1st hokage/madara (now with rinnegan, can summon huge meteorite, use mokuton and recover with that 1st DNA, and at last, he didnt die after the fight with 1st)
3. Minato
4. Obito
5. Naruto/Itachi/Sasuke
Back to top Go down
The Rhino 'o Freak
NTBN Coder
The Rhino 'o Freak

PostSubject: Re: The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire   The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:50 pm

in my opinion Jiraiya , Itachi and Naruto~ xD
Back to top Go down
Λ LiGhtninGeR
Academy student
Academy student
Λ LiGhtninGeR

PostSubject: Re: The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire   The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:43 pm

Σ Wiza wrote:
Oi nah, you forgot Rikodou Sennin.

Rikudou Sennin is the creator of the World, Sage of the six paths, he's more like God than shinobi, that's why he's not on my list.

-|Mark975|- wrote:
υ Sasuke wrote:
Gaara already got his ass destroyed by madara Razz

Naruto would be the same but hes lucky because he has the 9 tails.

Agree with this.
Back to top Go down
υ Sasuke
Kori No Gakusei
Kori No Gakusei
υ Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire   The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:32 pm

Well gaara wasn't even able to control 1 tailed beast.
But naruto can control 9 tailed beast.
This is what makes him better.
@chikido : i agree.
@itachi : sasuke is my favorite but that doesn't make him strongest.
@mark : naruto never fight with sasuke in full power because he wanna bring him, not to kill him.
Back to top Go down
-|Mark975|-
The NTBN Leader
-|Mark975|-

PostSubject: Re: The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire   The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:44 am

Naruto needed Killer Bee's help.
Back to top Go down
https://ntbn.rpg-board.net/
υ Sasuke
Kori No Gakusei
Kori No Gakusei
υ Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire   The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:54 pm

But he actually did.
In so young age.
Back to top Go down
-|Mark975|-
The NTBN Leader
-|Mark975|-

PostSubject: Re: The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire   The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:09 pm

If Naruto is that strong then how come Gaara became Kazekage.
Back to top Go down
Ω G man
The NTBN Leader
Ω G man

PostSubject: Re: The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire   The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:12 pm

Strength is not the only thing a kage needs, he needs wisdom over strength, the Raikage is not only strong but also he's wise.
Back to top Go down
-|Mark975|-
The NTBN Leader
-|Mark975|-

PostSubject: Re: The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire   The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:13 pm

Yeah I know that.
Back to top Go down
υ Sasuke
Kori No Gakusei
Kori No Gakusei
υ Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire   The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:28 pm

So why U asked that.
Plus as long as tsunade is alive, naruto can't be hokage.
Gaara became kazekage cuz pervious one died.
Back to top Go down
Λ LiGhtninGeR
Academy student
Academy student
Λ LiGhtninGeR

PostSubject: Re: The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire   The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:54 pm

If Tsunade dies, Kakashi will be the next Hokage, because he's the most suitable for the place. He's wise, smart, powerful. Naruto is only mega-powerful.
Back to top Go down
Chikido
Frost Mascot
Frost Mascot
Chikido

PostSubject: Re: The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire   The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:00 pm

haha....i like LG's idea Razz
Back to top Go down
μ Mad_Max
Gennin of The Leaf
Gennin of The Leaf
μ Mad_Max

PostSubject: Re: The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire   The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:30 pm

Only 3 top shinobi is have REAL POWER (from generation that we see):
Naruto - Became strong and chose the right path, despite the fact that he had lost so many loved ones (Jiraiya, Minato, Kushina). And he still belive in peace. Have great power.
Itachi - From very begining chose shadow of the world, but was trying to save his foolish little brother. But in battle he already show ALL of his skills and potential.
Nagato - Strongest of them in battle, and feel ALL pain of war, and was trying to bring peace but with wrong metods.
There was other strong shinobis - Jiraiya, Second Mizukage, Sarutobi Hiruzen, Minaro Namikaze

In the past there was greatest shinobi - Hashirama Senju.
Till now I can't think of his power because he win Uchiha Madara, who possessed great strength (EMS, Strongest fire jutsu, FULL SUSANOO) and still lost to Hashirama. So guys...

Not Sasuke nor Madara or Tobi is great shinobi, yep they have some hacks but still they far from "Strongest" in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
υ Sasuke
Kori No Gakusei
Kori No Gakusei
υ Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire   The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:39 pm

@LG : yeah and thats why is not hokage.
But who else could be kazekage except gaara?
Thats why he is kazekage and naruto is not hokage.
Back to top Go down
ε Itachi.Byakuya
Uchiha Itachi
Uchiha Itachi
ε Itachi.Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire   The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:52 pm

Gaara became Kazekage coz he was most suited person. Naruto can't become Hokage coz he is immature.. That's all. And imo Naruto's power > Gaara's power.
Back to top Go down
υ Sasuke
Kori No Gakusei
Kori No Gakusei
υ Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire   The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:30 pm

*sigh* Some people never unterstand.
I'm not gonna bother with it anymore.
Back to top Go down
ε Itachi.Byakuya
Uchiha Itachi
Uchiha Itachi
ε Itachi.Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire   The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:49 am

Exactly.. Some people don't understand..
Back to top Go down
-|Mark975|-
The NTBN Leader
-|Mark975|-

PostSubject: Re: The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire   The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:26 am

In my opinion Gaara is still better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire   The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The hatred of the Uchiha vs The will of fire
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2