NTBN
Create an account or log in to see Download and Progress section.
NTBN
Create an account or log in to see Download and Progress section.
NTBN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NTBN

The official NTBN forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Enjoy your stay in the NTBN forum!

The most powerful jutsu!!

Go down 
+5
The Rhino 'o Freak
υ Sasuke
ε Itachi.Byakuya
μ Mad_Max
Uchiha Madara
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Which according to you is the most powerful jutsu?
1)Amaterasu
The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
2)Dust Release
The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3)Shinra tensei
The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
4)Explosion Release: Landmine Fist
The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5)Scorch Release
 0% [ 0 ]
6)Kamui
The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap25%The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
7)Tsukuyomi
 0% [ 0 ]
8)Kotoamatsukami
 0% [ 0 ]
9)Rasenshuriken
 8% [ 1 ]
10)Dead Demon Consuming Seal
The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap25%The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
11)Susano'o
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Uchiha Madara
Gennin of The Leaf
Gennin of The Leaf
Uchiha Madara

The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The most powerful jutsu!!   The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Some jutsus are awesome and evading them is nearly impossible.Which do you think is the ultimate jutsu?

Last edited by Uchiha Madara on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Λ LiGhtninGeR
Academy student
Academy student
Λ LiGhtninGeR

PostSubject: Re: The most powerful jutsu!!   The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:11 am

That's right, because as Chiki said, it was his first usage of Kamui. Remember, he said that he wants to try a new jutsu and he hunted Deidara with Kamui on.

Now he's using Kamui way more faster and can use it more than three times.

And Kamui is not weak, for fucks sake, look at Obito, shinobi alliance wouldn't know the secret behind his teleportation jutsu (Kamui) if there wasn't Kakashi, who's the user of same jutsu. The jutsu itself mindfucks opponent, you think that you can't touch him, so you can't really beat him, and all that power is coming from the eyes, from powerful jutsu called Kamui.
Back to top Go down
-|Mark975|-
The NTBN Leader
-|Mark975|-

PostSubject: Re: The most powerful jutsu!!   The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:54 am

Λ LiGhtninGeR wrote:
That's right, because as Chiki said, it was his first usage of Kamui. Remember, he said that he wants to try a new jutsu and he hunted Deidara with Kamui on.

Now he's using Kamui way more faster and can use it more than three times.

And Kamui is not weak, for fucks sake, look at Obito, shinobi alliance wouldn't know the secret behind his teleportation jutsu (Kamui) if there wasn't Kakashi, who's the user of same jutsu. The jutsu itself mindfucks opponent, you think that you can't touch him, so you can't really beat him, and all that power is coming from the eyes, from powerful jutsu called Kamui.
+1 for that.
Back to top Go down
https://ntbn.rpg-board.net/
υ Sasuke
Kori No Gakusei
Kori No Gakusei
υ Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: The most powerful jutsu!!   The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:03 am

I'm mean kamui is strong but not as strong as susanoo
Back to top Go down
-|Mark975|-
The NTBN Leader
-|Mark975|-

PostSubject: Re: The most powerful jutsu!!   The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:05 am

Yeah because Susano'o is the ultimate defence.
Back to top Go down
υ Sasuke
Kori No Gakusei
Kori No Gakusei
υ Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: The most powerful jutsu!!   The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:12 am

Yeah finally U agreed
Back to top Go down
-|Mark975|-
The NTBN Leader
-|Mark975|-

PostSubject: Re: The most powerful jutsu!!   The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:18 am

I always did.
Back to top Go down
Chikido
Frost Mascot
Frost Mascot
Chikido

PostSubject: Re: The most powerful jutsu!!   The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:52 pm

kamui user can be attacked (obito was attacked in his kamui's dimension) but susanoo user didnt....the only thing harm them is the huge chakra amount need to perform jutsu...and the jutsu makes the user's eyesight worse too, but now with EMS...i really (sadly) cant find a negative point in susanoo.....

Last edited by Chikido on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
υ Sasuke
Kori No Gakusei
Kori No Gakusei
υ Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: The most powerful jutsu!!   The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:05 pm

Plus there is that huge-ass of madara that is even more powerful then all kages
Back to top Go down
Chikido
Frost Mascot
Frost Mascot
Chikido

PostSubject: Re: The most powerful jutsu!!   The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:34 pm

if that's the strongest jutsu...with non-brokenable armor....then how naruto + bee win? xD
Back to top Go down
ε Itachi.Byakuya
Uchiha Itachi
Uchiha Itachi
ε Itachi.Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: The most powerful jutsu!!   The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:37 pm

By other methods such as mindfucking the opponent..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anime-Fans-Club/172044389506032
υ Sasuke
Kori No Gakusei
Kori No Gakusei
υ Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: The most powerful jutsu!!   The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:45 pm

Well naruto and bee gonna win because naruto is the main character
Back to top Go down
Chikido
Frost Mascot
Frost Mascot
Chikido

PostSubject: Re: The most powerful jutsu!!   The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:01 pm

i think kishi should find a logical way......cuz in realty...naruto cant win madara
Back to top Go down
ε Itachi.Byakuya
Uchiha Itachi
Uchiha Itachi
ε Itachi.Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: The most powerful jutsu!!   The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:28 pm

Agreed maybe Madara will be lifted up after sometime since he is Edo Tensei.
Back to top Go down
υ Sasuke
Kori No Gakusei
Kori No Gakusei
υ Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: The most powerful jutsu!!   The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:07 pm

Or all konoha ninjas will battle him at same time.
Back to top Go down
ε Itachi.Byakuya
Uchiha Itachi
Uchiha Itachi
ε Itachi.Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: The most powerful jutsu!!   The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:38 pm

No use. Madara can easily defeat them.
Back to top Go down
Λ LiGhtninGeR
Academy student
Academy student
Λ LiGhtninGeR

PostSubject: Re: The most powerful jutsu!!   The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:28 am

Chikido wrote:
if that's the strongest jutsu...with non-brokenable armor....then how naruto + bee win? xD

Remember, every jutsu, even the strongest jutsu ever, or the "perfect" jutsu Edo tensei, has it's weakness. It is on Naruto and guys to find out the weak side of Susano'o and Madara. They already find out how to hit the "untouchable" Obito. They need Kakashi Hatake's Kamui for that.
Back to top Go down
Chikido
Frost Mascot
Frost Mascot
Chikido

PostSubject: Re: The most powerful jutsu!!   The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:22 pm

Yep...hope naruto can find it (of course he can find it)
Back to top Go down
-|Mark975|-
The NTBN Leader
-|Mark975|-

PostSubject: Re: The most powerful jutsu!!   The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:31 pm

Yeah but Kakashi is running out of chakra where as Naruto and Bee have more since they are both jinchuuriki's.
Back to top Go down
Λ LiGhtninGeR
Academy student
Academy student
Λ LiGhtninGeR

PostSubject: Re: The most powerful jutsu!!   The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:38 pm

-|Mark975|- wrote:
Yeah but Kakashi is running out of chakra where as Naruto and Bee have more since they are both jinchuuriki's.

Yes, that's the problem, Kakashi already overused chakra. I think that he is gonna die in this fight, just like Obito.
Back to top Go down
ε Itachi.Byakuya
Uchiha Itachi
Uchiha Itachi
ε Itachi.Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: The most powerful jutsu!!   The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:44 pm

Just a possibility but I hope he doesn't.
Back to top Go down
-|Mark975|-
The NTBN Leader
-|Mark975|-

PostSubject: Re: The most powerful jutsu!!   The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:16 pm

It would be very sad if he did die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most powerful jutsu!!   The most powerful jutsu!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The most powerful jutsu!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3