NTBN
Create an account or log in to see Download and Progress section.
NTBN
Create an account or log in to see Download and Progress section.
NTBN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NTBN

The official NTBN forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Enjoy your stay in the NTBN forum!

From the start!

Go down 
+5
-|Mark975|-
The Rhino 'o Freak
υ Sasuke
Ω G man
Angat
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angat
NTBN Movelist Maker
Angat

From the start! Empty
PostSubject: From the start!   From the start! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:24 pm

Well i am LF and Tutorial that can help me to start from the very beggining, and i need a Download link for a coding Program! I want to start from teh beggining and probably help the team, if i get good enough!
Back to top Go down
Ω G man
The NTBN Leader
Ω G man

From the start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the start!   From the start! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Glad to hear that, but can you learn HEXing instead? we need Haxers more than coders.
Back to top Go down
υ Sasuke
Kori No Gakusei
Kori No Gakusei
υ Sasuke

From the start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the start!   From the start! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:38 pm

U know that rhino have created a thread about it.
Back to top Go down
Angat
NTBN Movelist Maker
Angat

From the start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the start!   From the start! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:48 pm

@G man
Can you explain me that in more detail and maybe i will get to that

@Sasuke
Yes i am not dum, but i need a Tut for Idiots and that Thread's Tut, i dont get it fully!
Back to top Go down
Ω G man
The NTBN Leader
Ω G man

From the start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the start!   From the start! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:20 pm

Angat wrote:
@G man
Can you explain me that in more detail and maybe i will get to that

Actuallly, I don't even know what Hexing is, but I know Rhino said we need Hexers, you should speak to him.
Back to top Go down
Angat
NTBN Movelist Maker
Angat

From the start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the start!   From the start! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:36 pm

Well okay i shall PM him!
Back to top Go down
The Rhino 'o Freak
NTBN Coder
The Rhino 'o Freak

From the start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the start!   From the start! EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:38 am

okay so if you want to code, you need to design the characters or basically "items" that work in the "game", the items are "applied" in the game. but for the things which are not in LF2 can be made via HEX editing. then you can "modify" the "game" so that new "options are open" to "design" your character to your "needs". for coding download LF2 data changer and for HEX u can get ollydebugger but seriously that poopy is tough.
Back to top Go down
Angat
NTBN Movelist Maker
Angat

From the start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the start!   From the start! EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:26 am

Okay i shall try it, and i shall tell you what i decide!
Back to top Go down
υ Sasuke
Kori No Gakusei
Kori No Gakusei
υ Sasuke

From the start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the start!   From the start! EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:28 am

Man coding take poopy out of us and hexing can't even think about it.
Back to top Go down
The Rhino 'o Freak
NTBN Coder
The Rhino 'o Freak

From the start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the start!   From the start! EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:33 am

coding is easy. . . hex is tougher. . .
Back to top Go down
Angat
NTBN Movelist Maker
Angat

From the start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the start!   From the start! EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:35 am

Well thanks guys then i am going for coding!
Back to top Go down
-|Mark975|-
The NTBN Leader
-|Mark975|-

From the start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the start!   From the start! EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:23 pm

Rhino teach me how to code.
Back to top Go down
https://ntbn.rpg-board.net/
The Rhino 'o Freak
NTBN Coder
The Rhino 'o Freak

From the start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the start!   From the start! EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:57 pm

links are your sensei here.
Back to top Go down
Angat
NTBN Movelist Maker
Angat

From the start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the start!   From the start! EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:20 am

Well Mark, maybe we can start learning together, Rhino, why not open a school!
Back to top Go down
τ Triv
NTBN Spriter
τ Triv

From the start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the start!   From the start! EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:34 am

Go to LF-E and read through their tutorials, if you actually try and figure out what they talk about on there you'll gain a better understanding than simply having someone teach you
Theres also a forum if you have specific problems, so thats probably your best option to try and learn coding

As for HEX... Its a bitch. I only know two people who could HEX efficiently and they were Lord Silva and Nave, and even Nave used Silvas stuff whereever possible
If you don't know what HEX looks like, its basically this
a73764 38847b
a84755 48874f
f94775 487f5c5
e48f97 48734g
I could do basic HEX, but thats pretty much it. Everything else was way above my abilities and the thought of looking through masses of code to find one line isn't that appealing, but if you can learn and have the patience then pretty much anything is possible. Even adding a fourth button to LF2, but that'll mean adding a buttfuck of new code and theres no guarentee it'll work well
Back to top Go down
Angat
NTBN Movelist Maker
Angat

From the start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the start!   From the start! EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:48 am

Well thank you alot Triv! I shall listen to you're words carefully and look in LFE!
Back to top Go down
The Rhino 'o Freak
NTBN Coder
The Rhino 'o Freak

From the start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the start!   From the start! EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:35 am

τ Triv wrote:
Go to LF-E and read through their tutorials, if you actually try and figure out what they talk about on there you'll gain a better understanding than simply having someone teach you
Theres also a forum if you have specific problems, so thats probably your best option to try and learn coding

As for HEX... Its a bitch. I only know two people who could HEX efficiently and they were Lord Silva and Nave, and even Nave used Silvas stuff whereever possible
If you don't know what HEX looks like, its basically this
a73764 38847b
a84755 48874f
f94775 487f5c5
e48f97 48734g
I could do basic HEX, but thats pretty much it. Everything else was way above my abilities and the thought of looking through masses of code to find one line isn't that appealing, but if you can learn and have the patience then pretty much anything is possible. Even adding a fourth button to LF2, but that'll mean adding a buttfuck of new code and theres no guarentee it'll work well

man u can do basic hex, so can ya make AI of characters? i mean that will rock the game! i read lord silva's tutorial but i think i lack a decent brain, also can u codE?
Back to top Go down
-|Mark975|-
The NTBN Leader
-|Mark975|-

From the start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the start!   From the start! EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:32 pm

I think he can code.
Back to top Go down
Angat
NTBN Movelist Maker
Angat

From the start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the start!   From the start! EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:01 pm

Well he also said he can do alittle bit of HEXing, but not much!
Back to top Go down
ε Itachi.Byakuya
Uchiha Itachi
Uchiha Itachi
ε Itachi.Byakuya

From the start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the start!   From the start! EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:13 pm

little bit is also helpful....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anime-Fans-Club/172044389506032
-|Mark975|-
The NTBN Leader
-|Mark975|-

From the start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the start!   From the start! EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:29 pm

Yes it is, its better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Angat
NTBN Movelist Maker
Angat

From the start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the start!   From the start! EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:06 pm

Well right now, its more then enough i believe!
Back to top Go down
Gustavius Deeva
NTBN Coder
Gustavius Deeva

From the start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the start!   From the start! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:16 am

try to learn this whole dll thing. its easier to work with than hex because u're not limited like in hex (doe to its complexity). dll allows u to preform things that isnt normally possible unless u know what u're doing in hex.
Back to top Go down
ε Itachi.Byakuya
Uchiha Itachi
Uchiha Itachi
ε Itachi.Byakuya

From the start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the start!   From the start! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:21 am

Well how can we apply dll in lf2?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anime-Fans-Club/172044389506032
Gustavius Deeva
NTBN Coder
Gustavius Deeva

From the start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the start!   From the start! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:18 pm

i can apply the dll function to the game but i cant code the dll itself to any advanced levels. but since i've started to learn c++, i might be able to understand the whole thing a bit better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

From the start! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the start!   From the start! Empty

Back to top Go down

From the start!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NTBN :: Arts, Sprites and Coding :: Coding-
Jump to: